CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 19, 2010

What's Cookin?: Grilled Swordfish with Baby Bok Choy Salad

I had lots of baby bok choy after my harvest. I ended up making a really simple salad with them. It was a perfect meal for a hot summer day!


Grilled Swordfish with Baby Bok Choy Salad

I chopped up the baby boy choy into bite sized pieces. I blanched them in boiling water (I separated the stems and leaves and threw the stems in first to cook). I drained the boy choy well in a colander. I tossed them with toasted sliced almonds, cucumbers and blanched shelling peas. I topped it with a store bought Asian dressing.

I love my fresh fish very simple with clean flavors. I just salted and peppered the swordfish and grilled in in a grill pan coated with some butter. For my pieces of fish, 4 minutes per side turned out to be the magic number. The fish was moist and melted in your mouth! I served the fish with some lemon wedges.

Hooray for the garden bounty!!

0 comments: