CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Gardening: Topsy Turvy Tomato

I had put an extra Oregon Spring tomato plant (grown from seed) into a topsy turvy. I just wanted to see if it grew well. It's only been a few weeks and so far the topsy turvy thing has exceeded all my expectations. This poor plant though, I think he's confused. He's not sure what direction he's supposed to grow in. At first it grew down, then it changed it's mind and started back up. The top of the plant is to the far right. Today I checked on him and he has flowers. We may have some topsy turvy tomatoes!!

1 comments:

thyme2garden said...

Ohh, this is really exciting. I hope you end up with lots of tomatoes! I tried to experiment with a home-made container, and my tomato plant was horribly confused and kept trying to grow up around the bottom of the container.