CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Gardening: Update on Warm Season Seedlings

Here's some of the warm weather seedlings I've been nursing. They've been chugging along since we've had little to no sun. I've set them outside on semi-nice days. They're still pretty tiny.

This one is a back-up patty pan squash I kept since I wasn't sure how my transplants would do. It's starting to flower but the leaves are turning yellow. I think he's stressed out. I'll have to plant him outside (probably in a container) and see how he does.
The rest of the tomatoes, pepper and eggplant are small but have grow a lot in the last few weeks. I'm hoping I'll be able to set them out in a few weeks. I just hope the weather cooperates. Forecast is for more rain this week *sigh*.

Shishito Peppers

Red Marconi Rosso Pepper

Thai Tiger Eggplant

Millionaire Eggplant

Roma Tomato

Kabocha Squash (given to my by my friend Becky)
Sweet Basil

0 comments: