CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 14, 2010

Gardening: Planting Peppers

With the sun shining this weekend, I raced outside to plant up my store-bought pepper plants. I plan on trying my hand at pickled peppers this year. I got a Gypsy (sweet), Hungarian (hot) Wax & a Cherry Bomb (hot) this year. I also potted up a leftover curled leaf parsley plant that I had sitting in my kitchen window, a catnip plant and my bay laurel plant.
My reject pot of misc. greens were doing way better than any of the plants that had actually made it into the gardening bed. Funny how that happens. I transplanted these to the bed. So this is what they're supposed to look like? The ones in the bed look really pathetic!

Baby Bok Choy

Gai Lan

1 comments:

Thomas said...

I'm really excited to try my hand at pickling this year as well. I'll have try your pickling recipe. ta