CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 28, 2010

Gardening: Harvest 6/27/10

Woo hoo! I finally had enough of a harvest for a meal! This is actually 2 days worth of snow peas. I had harvested a bowl full the previous day and by the next day had more harvestable peas. Those guys are really kicking it up a notch! I decided to harvest a second batch of snow peas to make it a meal. I also had 3 green beans that were pickable.
Stay tuned for the stir-fry that showcased these yummy snow peas!

**Linking to Daphne's Harvest Mondays at Daphne's Dandelions**

6 comments:

Allison at Novice Life said...

Peas are such a prize to harvest aren't they!

Robin said...

Our spring peas are finished. They are so good. I can't wait until the fall peas

Ottawa Gardener said...

Peas are a special harvest. There is nothing like fresh peas from the garden. Normally, if my kids are outside, they don't quite make it into the kitchen.

Mac said...

Nice snow peas. I got to harvest a handful before powdery mildew took my plants, will try to plant again for fall harvest.

meemsnyc said...

Those will be delicious!

Daphne said...

Nice peas. I so love fresh snow peas from the garden.