CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Wine Tasting: Sokol Blosser Meditrina 5

I finally popped open one of my Meditrina wines and boy was I pleasantly surprised. I've been in Sokol Blosser's wine club for 2 years now. This bottle was from last season. It's a great blended red wine and very easy to drink.

I love the marketing on this wine. The bottle is artsy and purty. The Meditrinia 5 is made from a blend of 3 grapes (Pinot Noir, Syrah & Zinfandel). The blend creates a very smooth and food-friendly wine. It retails for about $15 and is well worth it!
The cork caught me by surprise. Here's what it says: "Hi, I'm a cork. I may not be a Roman god or goddess, but I was worthy of keeping Meditrina safe and sound until you came along. She's in your hands now, my friend. I hope you two are very happy together."
The wine also has it's own website: http://www.meditrinawine.com/

0 comments: