CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 14, 2010

Gardening: Jackpot at the Seed Sale!


Hello, my name is Holly and I'm a seed-a-holic. Remember that seed sale at Fred Meyer this week? Well I made the mistake of going. I left the store with $25 worth of seeds. I guess it would $50 worth, I had a 50% off coupon. *sigh* What was I thinking?


I got a few flowers that I plan to sow next year. Hopefully I won't be spending too much on annuals next year. I'll have my own!
Alyssum (Snow Cloth/Carpet of Snow)
Carnation (Dwarf Fragrance Mix)
Cosmos (Dwarf Sensation Mixed)
Dianthus (Double Gaiety Mixture)
Lobella (Crystal Palace)
Marigold (Crackerjack)
Marigold (Petite Mixture)
Zinna (Dwarf Thumbelina)

I also got a motherload of vegetable seeds. Most are for next year. Some can still be sown for this year, and some can be wintered over for a fall crop! I'm so excited!
Basil (Sweet)
Beet (Bull's Blood)
Beet (Chioggia)
Beet (Golden)
Broccoli (Waltham 29)
Cucumber (Lemon)
Carrot (Little Finger)
Carrot (Parisian Market)
Dill (Mammoth)
Lettuce (Buttercrunch)
Lettuce (Red Sails)
Peas (Little Marvel Bush-Shelling Peas)
Peas (Sugar Lace-Snap Peas)
Peas (Oregon Sugar Pod Peas-Snow Peas
Radish (Easter Egg II)
Radish (Watermelon)
Squash (Black Beauty Zucchini)
Squash (Clarinette Lebanese)
Tomato (Brandywine)
Tomato (Cherokee Purple)
Tomato (San Marzano Roma)
Tomato (Sweet 100 Cherry)

0 comments: