CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Gardening: Fred Meyer 50% off Seed Sale

I had been meaning to post this but forgot. It's okay though cause the sale goes until this Saturday. Fred Meyer is having their Founder's Day Sale. I think they have stores in Oregon and Washington. Among some great deals throughout the store, seed packets are 50% off!! Stock up now!!


I'm going to stock up on some staples. I'm also thinking of hostessing a seed swap next year. I always end up with extra seeds so I'll get some friends together to buy in and get an assortment of different veggie seeds. I still have to take inventory of what I already have and make a list of those I want. What about you, what types of seeds do you stock up on when they go on sale?

0 comments: